Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Highlights from Kirtland









We took a short day trip on Labor day up to Kirtland, yay! It was amazing-the church has done an wonderful job with the renovations., it was beautiful there.

Top to bottom: The School of the Prophets room-WOW. The Newel K. Whitney store. Me and Harry. Dave and Harry in front of the Kirtland temple-we didn't go inside this time, but plan to on our next trip. Me and Dave having fun. The working replica of the sawmill. Here is Harry, ready to go! I really love this picture, it makes me laugh every time I see it.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I love the bag picture also it is great! LOL

MommaM said...

That is awesome. What a sweet baby.

Net said...

Hey, you don't know me. I'm Barney Lund's older sister. Just had a Muhlestein couple move into our ward, so I was curious if there was a relation. Not that I could possibly determine that from your blog...
Anyway,
That last pic of your kid in the bag has just provided me a good solid 5 minutes of laughter. I even woke my husband up to look. Beyond funny. Thank you for a much-needed moment of hilarity.