Thursday, August 23, 2007

A New Adventure!

Today we found an AWESOME place for our morning walks! It's called Inniswoods Metro Park. Columbus has a whole system of metro parks that from what I have seen are super nice, safe, and peaceful! This park is a lot like Red Butte Gardens, but it is free and it is probably bigger. It has so many beautiful flowers, ferns, trees, and a very fragrant herb garden. It was so much fun! We walked around until I got super hot and sweaty (even though the humidity was only about 50%, it felt SO muggy!) If any of you ever come here, I will take you to this park! The picture of Harry is my view of him in his Snugli. He loves being in his "pouch!"





3 comments:

MommaM said...

What a beautiful place to walk, and what a cute mommy and baby.

Susan said...

I'm jealous of the great parks you have there!

Our Family said...

That look great! When you find your new home you need to post pics